Mix & Match Kabobs
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2 whole kosher dill pickles, cut into chunks
- 10 cheddar cheese cubes (1/2 inch, Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack)
- 10 10 pieces salami (3/4 inch) or 10 pieces bologna, cubed (3/4 inch)
- prepared honey mustard dressing
- Skewer 1 cheese cube, 1 pickle cube, and 1 meat cube with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining cheese, pickles and meat.
- Serve with honey mustard dressing for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thank you for a great idea for my son's lunch! He just started kindergarten this past week, and I threw these together so he could have something fun as a surprise in his lunch... I did these with just meat and cheese, turkey and colby jack. 4 of these puppies fit perfectly in a snack size ziploc and that's a perfect meal size for my kiddo.