Miso-Glazed Salmon With Wilted Spinach
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, peeled, and minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 12 ounces salmon fillets, get wild caught for best taste (and health)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) bag spinach, fresh
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, low sodium
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first six ingredients in a small bowl. Arrange fish on a foil-lined backing sheet, and brush miso paste / mirin mixture over fish. Broil for 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- While fish broils, heat sesame oil over medium high heat in large non-stick skillet. Add garlic and saute in oil for 30 seconds. Add spinach and cook for 15 seconds or so, until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat, toss spinach and garlic with soy sauce.
- Plate spinach and serve with salmon on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
This is a place where I am posting recipes to share with friends and family, but feel free to look at what I have got.