Miso Flavoured Salmon in Foil Packets
photo by yukigumo719
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon cooking sake
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 25 g butter
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 king trumpet mushroom
- 1 salmon fillet
- aluminum foil
- Mix miso, sake, and sugar in a small bowl until well combined.
- On a large sheet of aluminum foil place the butter then onion,carrot, bell pepper and mushroom.
- Place the salmon on the top of vegetables.
- Spread the Miso mixture on the salmon. Fold the foil and seal the edges to make a packet.
- Place foil packet in a large frying pan.
- Pour water into the frying pan about 2cm, cover & steam for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!