Mint Chocolate Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a staple recipe! You can use this recipe for Plain chcolate suace, by just replaing the peppermint extract with vanilla. 8)
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk or 2/3 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- Place the unsweetened chocolate & the water into a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat resistant, casserole,heat about 45 seconds,or until smooth.
- Stir chocolate & add the sugar, corn syrup,& salt. Heat in the microwave about 9 minutes (or until candy thermometer registers 240f. IMPORTANT: Stir each minute to keep smooth.
- Slowly stir in the cream or milk & the mint extract.
- Very hot, let cool slightly before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION