Mini Tex-Mex Turkey Meatloaves
photo by ROTEL
- Ready In:
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (20 ounce) package lean ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1⁄3 cup dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 tablespoons 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, drained tomatoes plus 1/4 cup reserved liquid and taco seasoning in medium bowl. Form into 12 balls (1/4 cup each) and place in muffin cups. Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through (170°F).
- COOK'S TIPS: An ice cream scoop works well for scooping balls of the meat mixture into the muffin cups.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!