Mini Ravioli and Spinach Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes, canned
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 10 ounces mini ravioli
- 10 ounces spinach, frozen
- salt pepper and italian seasoning
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Add diced carrots and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add mini ravioli and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add frozen spinach and heat through.
- Optional ingredients are the mini meatballs (pre-cooked) and/or sliced cooked sausage.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!