Mini Peanut Butter Pies
- Ready In:
6 mini pies
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free
- 6 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 6 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon one tbsp strawberry preserves into the bottom of each pie crust. Divide peanut butter mixture among each pie, then drizzle with one tbsp chocolate syrup. Keep Rrfrigerated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have two creative passions: cooking and scrapbooking. I have a picky 3-year-old, and a husband who is sometimes picky but willing to try new recipes. He says I'm a better cook than his mom! LOL I'm trying to lose weight, so I'm focusing on healthier meals. This means a major recipe search, because most of my old recipes aren't high on the heatlh scale.