Mini Muffuletta Kabobs
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 6 slices smoked ham
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices genoa salami
- 24 pepperoncini peppers
- 24 black olives
- 24 Spanish olives
- 24 pieces roasted red peppers
- 1 olive oil and vinegar dressing or (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Layer 1 slice each of smoked ham, provolone cheese, and Genoa salami; tightly roll up, and slice into 4 equal pieces, Repeat procedure 5 times.
- Thread 24 (4-inch) wooden skewers with 1 of each: pepperoncini salad pepper, meat-and-cheese roll, 1 ½-inch-long roasted red bell pepper, and pimiento-stuffed Spanish olive.
- Place in a 13- x-9-inch baking dish.
- Pour dressing over skewers, and chill 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this recipe for our weekly bonfire party last night and everyone seemed to really enjoy them...there weren't any left at the end of the evening and that's usually a good sign that they were a hit! When a recipe is simple, takes just a few ingredients, and everyone likes it, I add it to my keeper list! Thanks for a neat recipe :-)