- Ready In:
- Slice eggplant into 1/2" thick slices~ brush with olive oil, bake in 475 degree oven until browned on both sides (about 30 minutes) Meanwhile, cook the lamb and drain.
- Add onion, garlic and cook until limp.
- Add the tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Cook uncovered, over medium heat until sauce is thick (10 minutes) Arrange 1/2 the eggplant in bottom of a shallow 1-quart baking dish, spoon over 1/2 the meat sauce and jack cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!