Mini Hashbrown Quiche #SP5
photo by Susan D.
- Ready In:
12 Mini Hashbrown Quiche
- 10 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 eggs, whisked or 6 egg substitute
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine hash browns and vegetable oil.
- Using a mini-cupcake pan (spray first), fill 12 mini-cups with hash brown mixture, about halfway up. Cook for 20 minutes in oven.
- Remove from oven and add bacon and half of the cheese, enough to cover the hash browns.
- Pour eggs into each one until it is even with the top.
- Add other half of the cheese, then cook for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>phone 818-239-2286. Over 21!</p>