Mini Crustless Quiche (DF, GF)
photo by GinaStudySmart
- Ready In:
18 Mini quiches
- 1 (16 ounce) package breakfast sausage
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 -8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- Brown the breakfast sausage and drain well.
- Spray muffin pans with non-stick spray. (More veggies=more mini quiches).
- Top with veggies of your choice.
- Whisk the eggs and water together and pour over meat and veggie mixture.
- Stir gently with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Let rest for a few minutes before digging in!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!