Mini Chip Butter Cookies (Eggless)
Theese are really good. They freeze very well. They have NO EGGS so are good for those with allergys.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Sift together flour and salt.
- Cream butter, gradually beat in sugar and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time; blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into 1" balls ;place on cookie sheet and flatten in to 2" rounds with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake at 325 for 9-11 minutes. (just browned on edges).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yum! A few notes to myself (and anyone else who may appreciate them): 1) These cookies do not melt and expand while baking, so form into balls and smush to whatever size you want the final cookie to be, and feel free to place on baking sheet close together 2) These dont go much darker brown as they cook, pay attention to the time so they don't get too dry! 3) This recipe is delicious because of the delicate butteriness, do not add peanut butter or anything else with an overpowering flavour
Delicious cookies! I also used regular sized chocolate chips in these with no problem. I found I couldn't roll the dough into balls, so I just dropped them on the sheet and pressed them with the floured glass bottom as the instructions indicated. These are great with a nice cold glass of milk. Thanks for posting. Made for the Tea Party Photo Forum 2010.