Mini Chimis ( Chimichangas )
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup of shredded cooked beef
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite salsa
- 6 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inch )
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons salsa (optional)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided (optional)
- Mix together roast beef and salsa, warm in microwave and set aside.
- Warm tortillas, and divide roast/salsa mixture into four portions slightly off center into each tortilla.
- Top each amount of roast/salsa mixture with 1 1/2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Fold each tortilla around mixture, making sure that none of the filling comes out of either end.
- In a skillet over medium heat,warm oil till hot but not smoking.
- Add tortillas, and cook on all sides until golden brown.
- If desired, serve with optional ingredients.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)