Mini Chicken Salad Croissants
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 20 lettuce leaves
- 20 miniature croissants, split
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, mushrooms and peppers; stir in sour cream mixture until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in the bacon and pecans. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken salad onto each lettuce-lined croissant.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!