Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup great value frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 round vanilla wafer cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, purée blueberries until smooth, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg, cornstarch and vanilla. With an electric hand mixer, blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl when done.
- Fold blueberries into the cream cheese mix.
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners. Place one wafer cookie at the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Divide cheesecake filling evenly among muffin tins.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until cheesecakes are slightly firm.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool to room temperature and transfer to refrigerator to cool for at least one hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!