Minced Clam, Cheese Triscuit Cracker Melts
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (just use enough to Hold clams together)
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 10 ounces cracker barrel brick extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) box Triscuit crackers
- Drain minced clams, add mayo -- enough to just bind the clams together. Add a pinch of garlic salt and blend.
- Spread mixture onto crackers.
- Slice the cheese in semi thin slices (cracker barrel cheese is the perfect square size of triscuits).
- Place cheese slice onto each.
- Place under broiler for just a minute or two until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I lived in Western NY all my life. I love collecting cookbooks and recipes. My favorite cookbooks are the stuffed cougar from richmond, VA and southern living. I love to pick up cookbooks in different areas of the country especially ones put together from homecooks like the fundraiser type. I love to try the recipes that you submit and really thank you all so much for making me a pretty decent cook. I submit recipes i find new, unusual, special...not always on the website so they may look more different then my reviewed recipes... but they are alllll good. give them a try!!!!</p>