Million Dollar Rice Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
grandma's salad that she would make for summer cook outs
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cooked rice (cooled)
- 12 maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I add pecans) (optional)
- Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add rice,cherries,pineapple,a and marshmallows.
- Mix well.
- Fold in cool whip and nuts.
- Chill for 2 hrs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION