Million Dollar Deviled Eggs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made these with regular pickle juice instead of sweet gherkin pickle juice (personal preference). I also left out the sugar and didn't add bacon. Recipe courtesy of Sugar Spun Run.
- Ready In:
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet gherkin pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- paprika, for sprinkling
- bacon piece (optional)
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Transfer to stovetop over high heat until water begins to boil.
- Boil for one minute, cover with lid, and remove from heat. Allow to sit for 17 minutes and then drain and transfer to an ice bath.
- Peel eggs and set aside.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, butter, mustards, pickle juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and Tabasco sauce. Use a fork to mash well.
- Spoon filling into each egg white. Sprinkle with paprika and bacon (if using) and serve.
- If desired, top with a small slice of sweet gherkin pickle.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION