Milky Way Fudge
I found thie recipe in a cookbook that I got for the Cook Book Swap 09. I have never made this but it just sounded good!! Can also be made with Snickers candy bars too!!
- Ready In:
- 3 regular-size Milky Way bars
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- nuts (optional)
- Melt candy bars and milk in microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Cools quickly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this for the DS to take to his adult music recreation group and they loved it. Our condensed milk comes in 395g can (about 14 ounces) so up the weight of everything else using just over 7 ounces of milky ways (mini ones) and 14 ounces of chocolate (a mix of white, milk and dark) and added about a cup of slivered almonds and set in an 8x8 pan and it certainly needed overnight to set properly in the refrigerator. Thank you Coffee lover, made for My 3 Chefs.2Reply
see 1 more