Milk's Ooey-Gooey Double Chocolate Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a bowl set over simmering water, melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- In a bowl of a mixer with a paddle attachment, or in a large bowl using a fork, combine eggs vanilla, and sugar. Mix just until incorporated and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in the sifted dry ingredients mix just until combined. Then stir in the bittersweet chocolate.
- Cover the batter with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill thoroughly. Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Divide the dough into 18 portions. Grease your hands (to prevent the dough from sticking) and shape the portions into balls. Place the balls on a greased, parchment-line sheet pan, leaving 2 to 3 inches between each.
- Bake until the edges of the the cookies are just set and the center is still soft, 10 to 12 minutes- rotating the pan halfway through. Place the cookies with the parchment on a rack to cool completely before serving.
- They will be very soft!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!