Mild Chicken Enchiladas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you like really spicy, this isn't the recipe for you (no cumin, chili powder, etc). But it is simple and tasty; my family loves them!
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa, divided
- salt and pepper
- 8 -10 flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- Mix together the chicken, minced onion, sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, and salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture in tortillas and roll up.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1 cup salsa and 1 can cream of chicken soup; pour over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce, cheese and chopped tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION