Microwaved Fish Fillet
Easy way to serve fish
- Ready In:
- 4 tilapia fillets or 4 sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Place fish in a casserole dish and pour wine mixed with teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle wth scalions and herbs.
- COver loosely and nuke for about 9 minutes or until fillets flake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
5 stars for simply delicious. I knew we were having fish for dinner but as DH was late home was looking for something quick to cook with little mess to clean up. This was just the recipe I needed. I served it with Never-Fail Rice Recipe #78118 and steamed vegetables. I cooked the fish for 8 minutes in my microwave and it was perfect. I only had onions so used a 1/2 a large one chopped, but not too finely. Thanks Anme it was so good for such a quick, easy meal.
So easy and good -- especially for nighs when you don't feel like cooking! I cut the recipe down for 2 servings and used frozen sole fillets - cooking it for 10 minutes, but 9 minutes would probably have been better. Served these with cooked frozen green beans for a no work and delicious dinner. Thanks for sharing!