Microwave Trivelle Pasta Snack
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from an old Leggo's Book, so simple to do & quick, you can eat it on it's own as a Mac & Cheese type dish or as a simple side.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup microwave pasta
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon tasty cheese, grated
- Place pasta, oil & chicken stock into a 1 litre microwvae sage bowl or jug.
- Pour over boiling water and stir well, do not cover.
- Microwave on high for 3 mins, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Drain & stir in butter & cheeses, season with pepper.
- Sprinkle with some extra parmesan to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION