Microwave Only Coconut Ice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is great because it doesn't need an oven or pan, just a microwave! Great for a quick treat or last minute present or dish!
- Ready In:
- 100 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- red food coloring
- 1. Place icing sugar, milk and butter into a glass, microwave friendly bowl.
- 2. Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes (or until the mixture has melted).
- 3. Add vanilla essence and coconut.
- 4. Beat mixture until thick.
- 5. Divide the mixture in half and put the other half in another bowl.
- 6. Add a few drops of red food colouring to one half of the mixture.
- 7. Press white mixture (no food colouring) into a 20cm square tin.
- 8.Leave until firm before pressing pink mixture (food colouring) on top.
- 9. Refrigerate until firm then cut.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION