Microwave Mexican Pizza
Needed a quick meal in the dorm room a college, so I threw together some stuff I had in the fridge.
- Ready In:
- 2 fat free tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup low fat mozzarella
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- Lay out one tortilla, and spread evenly with cheese.
- Microwave for 30 sec and place second tortilla over the first.
- microvave again for 40 seconds.
- Mix sour cream and salsa and spread over top.
- Cut and eat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION