Microwave Garlic Potatoes
photo by Seasoned Cook
- Ready In:
- Combine oil and garlic; let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- While oil and garlic are standing, wash potatoes, prick with fork and arrange in single layer in microwavable dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, at High for 10 to 13 minutes or until tender when pierced with fork, rearranging once.
- Pour over hot cooked potatoes.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and toss to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh yum! And so easy to prepare. We really enjoyed this dish. And it had just the right amount of garlic to suit our taste buds. I am of that generation that learned to cook before microwaves were commonplace in most kitchens, so I do things the "old" way most of the time. But this recipe is a reminder that microwave ovens are more for than just for re-heating leftovers. I will keep this recipe handy because I know I will make it often. Thanks for a "keeper", Dreamer!