Microwave Christmas Pudding
- Ready In:
- Grease a 1.5Litre/6 cup capacity microwave safe bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well between additions.
- Beat in the golden syrup and essence.
- Stir in fruit, pie apples, sifted flour and spices, bread crumbs and sherry.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared bowl. Cook, uncovered, on Low 30% for about 35 minutes or until cooked when tested.
- Stand for 15 before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi welcome to my "About Me" page,I am the mum of two wonderfull little people, Reagan and Kaley. I am a person who enjoys a busy life with my DH and children.I run my own Mortgage Broking business and DH has an optical business. We enjoy camping and the outdoors and I love to cook, I find it really relaxing. I love looking at and reading cookbooks and magazine recipes, much to the dismay of DH who just doesn't understand how I can have so many cook books. I absolutley loved finding this site with all of these different food ideas,