Microwave Chinese Chews
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bag butterscotch chips or (16 ounce) bag peanut butter chips (my variation)
- Make a clear space on your counter or table.
- Using clean newspaper, cover the space with paper.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch (or peanutbutter) chips in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Check and stir the chips about every 30 seconds, as needed.
- While the chips are melting, dump the whole bag of chowmein noodles into a large mixing bowl.
- When the chips are ready, quickly mix them into the chowmein noodles.
- Working quickly, place teaspoon fulls of the mixture onto newspaper to dry.
- Cookies are ready when they are dry and set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation