Most brownie recipes are too fudgy for me. These rise up better and have a more cakey texture to them. Sometimes I mix them right in the pan. Just have to be careful not to splash flour all over the counter!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter (I use margarine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Place butter in microwavable mixing bowl and cook in microwave till melted, about 1 minute.
- Stir in vanilla, then sugar.
- Mix in eggs till well incorporated.
- In 3-4 batches, mix in flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Pour batter into round microwavable baking dish.
- Cook on hi 3 1/2 to 5 minutes depending on wattage. Do not overcook.
- Check with toothpick for doneness if unsure.
- Let cool. (If you can wait that long) Enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION