Microwave Banana Bread Pudding
photo by threeovens
- Ready In:
- Put bread cubes in a microwave safe bowl.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on the bread and mix.
- Slice the banana into the bowl and mix.
- Warm the milk for one minute on high in the microwave, and pour into bread mixture.
- Mix yogurt with vanilla and egg, and pour into bread mixture. mix well.
- Press down so all bread is moist.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, depending on microwave strength.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!