photo by The Flying Chef
- Ready In:
- Mix together ground chuck, slightly beaten egg, sour cream, bread crumbs and dry onion soup mix.
- Mix flour and paprika well. Shape meatballs, then roll in flour and paprika mixture.
- Brown slowly in 1/2 cup butter in large deep skillet.
- After browning add soups and water.
- Cover skillet with tight-fitting lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very easy to make and the meatballs are truly wonderful. They are full of flavour and we loved how moist they were, my son was super impressed he didn't even know that they were made with beef as he could not understand why they were not more dry. I definitely give a five stars for them and more if I could. I made the recipe as is apart from adding some sliced mushrooms and diced onion to the pan when cooking the meatballs. I also did half water and half milk. I did scale the recipe back as there is only 4 of us although I kept the sauce amount the same.Very easy, tastes great and makes for a super weeknight meal that you can throw together when you get in from work. Thanks for sharing ElaineAnn I will be making this again!!!
These meatballs were lovely and moist with a great flavour. Will make these again, and so easy to make with the tins of soup added for gravy. I actually halved the recipe and just used one can of soup, and since some of the family are "mushroom" challenged choose to use the can of cream of chicken soup. Very nice, thank you.
see 3 more reviews