Miche's Apricot Jam
I've been using this recipe since 2006 and I've always had good results. I found it on the internet back then called Miche's apricot jam. It has everything you want in a recipe, it's easy it works and it tastes great. Always sterilize an extra jar because yields vary. enjoy Pete
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 15mins
- Pit and quarter the apricots (I also use a food processor) leave chunky and leave the peels on.
- Place the Apricots and sugar in a non reactive bowl or pan, stir, cover and let macerate in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Transfer the mix to a heavy saucepan.
- Meanwhile sterilize the necessary jars & lids.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce heat and boil for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- remove from heat and ladle jam into sterilized canning jars, leaving 1/4" headroom. Seal jars.
- Boil 15 minutes submersed in a water bath.