1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray with cooking spray a 5-quart Bundt pan.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda into a medium bowl.
3. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and soft.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat to combine. With the mixer set on low speed, add the flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to the butter mixture. Scrape down the sides between additions.
5. Remove the bowl from the mixer and gently fold in the berries. Scrape the batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
6. Bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan for at least 20 minutes and then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.