photo by frostingnfettuccine
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces mexican beer, non-dark
- 6 ounces motts Clamato juice
- 2 dashes of premium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 pinch fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In huge glass or pitcher toss a few cubes of ice. Add all the ingredients. Fill a pint glass, get comfortable, and have a refreshing sip!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm finally posting recipes after years of using this site. I want to be able to access treasured recipes without lugging a ton of books south with me when I move to Lake Chapala in Mexico. Recently retired after 35 years teaching Algebra to 8th graders. I learned to cook at my mother's knee (and Julia Child expanded my vision). She was a 1st generation Swedish-American. Christmas was when we immersed outselves in the Swedish culture and food. Many of the recipes I have recently posted are from her hand-written notes and recipes. My one real regret is that she would never write down the "juice" she used to make pickled herring. Favorite cookbook? I have over 100 or so. I love reading recipes. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">