Mia Bamia Arabic Lamb and Okra Stew
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Wash okra and trim okra, and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with oil and place in broiler and lightly brown the okra.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, lamb meat, and spices in olive oil, stirring regularly, until meat is browned.
- Add water and salt, then stir, bring to boil.
- Cover, lower heat and slow cook until meat is tender.
- Add browned okra, chopped tomatoes and ½ cup fresh cilantro.
- Mix well, cover and cook until okra is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!