Meyer Lemon Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons golden balsamic vinegar (or white)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed meyer lemon juice
- 1 grated meyer lemon, zest of
- 3⁄4 cup rice bran oil or 3/4 cup canola oil
- Pour the orange juice into a small saucepan and reduce it over medium-high heat until syrupy, 5 to 7 minutes - you should be left with about 1 tablespoon. Put the reduced orange juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, lemon juice, and lemon zest into a blender. With the blender running, add the oil in a slow, steady stream, blending until the dressing is thick and emulsified. Transfer the dressing to a plastic container or glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!