- Ready In:
- 11hrs 30mins
- Combine lime juice, garlic,oil, beer, parsley, cumin, and mustard. mix together.
- Place halibut in marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
- Place halibut fillets on a oiled cookies sheet. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Drain off liquid, and put salsa on top of halibut fillets and bake 10 more minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I moved to Alaska 22 year ago and Love it here. I drive school bus in the winter and cook for a fishing lodge during the summer. I have two kids, a boy that is 16 and a girl that is 12. I have a wonderful husband, that likes to eat my cooking. In the summer I also due alot of gardening so we can have fresh food. I love to come to recipezaar. I find alot of good recipe to try.</p>