Mexican Tater Tot Casserole
photo by True Texas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- pepper, and
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Brown meat and onion; drain. Mix in sauce, olives, and seasonings. Heat through. Spread in 13x9-inch pan.
- Cover meat with corn, and cover corn with cheese.
- Place tater tots evenly over casserole until it is completely covered.
- Bake according to tater tots package, stopping halfway through to "turn" tater tots (otherwise the bottoms may still be cold).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!