Mexican Miggy Meatloaf
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup green pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 chili pepper, medium finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal, plain
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 egg white
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- To make the Pico de Gallo, chop onions, green pepper, tomato and 1/2 of the cilantro and mix in a bowl with the lime juice and set aside.
- Combine the Ground Beef, remaining Cilantro, 1 cup of Pico de Gallo, Egg White, Oatmeal, Pepper, Seasoning Mix and 2 tablespoons of the Salsa into a large bowl.
- Pat into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Bake 50-55 minutes.
- Serve topped with the remaining Pico de Gallo.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!