Mexican Mashed Potatoes With Green Chiles
Mashed potatoes with cheese and green chiles...Mmm.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb russet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 ounces canned diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and mash.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt.
- If needed, add in a little more milk.
- Feel free to adjust the cheese and cilantro level to your liking!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation