1) Put the chicken, beans, corn, and salsa all in the crockpot.
2) Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
3) When done, add package of cream cheese. Stir around until cream cheese is combined and all the meat has fallen apart, essentially becoming shredded.
4) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5) Line bottom layer of casserole dish (u can use any size, I usually make one big one, and one the size of a bread loaf pan) with corn tortillas. top off with cheese and part of can of enchilada sauce.
6) Add a 1 inch layer of the meat from the crock pot.
7) Repeat tortilla, cheese, and enchilada layer.
8) Repeat 1 inch layer of meat
9) End with another layer of tortilla, extra chees, and the rest of the enchilada sauce.
10) Put tin foil on dish and pop in oven for 30 minutes. Take off tin foil last 5 minutes.
11) Cut into pieces and serve with a dollop of sour cream on top.
**Variations: You can use a spicy jack cheese instead of cheddar to add spice, along with using spicy salsa in the crock pot. I have also used fat free shredded cheddar and I only got rave responses. No one noticed it was a healthier cheese. Also, you can use pinto beans instead of black, and last, but not least, you can try boneless pork chops instead of chicken. They all come out yum.