Mexican Egg Bake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook the hamburger and taco seasoning as directed on seasoning packet.
- Beat your eggs with water or milk as you would for scrambled eggs. Don't cook.
- Layer the tortilla chips on the bottom of a 9 X 11 casserole dish. I end up using about 2/3 of the bag.
- Spread hamburg mixture over the chips.
- Pour the egg mixture over chips and hamburg.
- Spread salsa over the top and then cover with cheese.
- Bake until eggs are fully cooked in the middle of the pan.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!