Mexican Cornbread II
- Ready In:
- Make batter by mixing together the cornmeal, eggs, soda, drippings, milk, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Brown meat and drain off grease.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Add 1/2 batter then sprinkle on the meat, onions, peppers, and last add cheese.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Cook at 350 degrees F. for about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!