Mexican Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie
I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it's a great shake/smoothie for when you're on a diet! It's really quick to make if you're in a hurry because you do the prep work the night before. In the morning you just throw it all together in the blender.
- Ready In:
- 125 ml oats
- 250 ml soymilk (or any other milk)
- 15 ml cocoa powder
- 7 1⁄2 ml ground flax seeds
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 2 1⁄2 ml vanilla extract
- Mix everything together except the banana, and leave in the fridge overnight.
- When you are ready to eat breakfast, put the mixture in a blender with the banana, and blitz until smooth.