Mexican Chicken Nachos
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt & pepper
- onion powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces light sour cream
- 1 (11 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Place the ground chicken in a large frying pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper, & onion powder. Brown until no longer pink then drain any excess liquid.
- While the chicken is browning, open the black beans & drain the liquid. Place in a food processor & blend until slightly chunky (like refried beans).
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the chicken then mix in the cheese soup, beans, & taco seasoning.
- Heat until warm then stir in the shredded cheese & sour cream. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Place the chips on plates then pour the desired amount of chicken mixture over them.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.