Mexican Beef Burgers
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- chopped tomato
- chopped ripe olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- In a bowl, comine the first seven ingredients.
- dd crushed chips and beef, mix well.
- Pan fry, grill or broil until no longer pink.
- Wrap burgers and desired toppings in tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
What can I say about myself that hasn't already been mentioned in the police reports? Just kidding! I'm a single guy who loves to cook! Good thing, or I'd starve or go broke eating out! I love to read, horror and mysteries are my favorite. Love music, (except rap) and I'm a huge Green Bay Packer Fan!