Mexican Banana Bake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Serve this at your next fiesta. Top with vanilla ice cream. Wonderful!
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 3 teaspoons half-and-half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 medium bananas
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- Place cream cheese, sugar, rum, half-and-half, and cinnamon in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Slice half the bananas into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter.
- Spread with half the cheese mixture.
- Slice the remaining bananas into casserole; spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325ºF oven until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more