Mexican Artichoke Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I received this recipe from a co-worker many years ago. I absolutely love the artichokes and the cheese combination!
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Hellman's mayonnaise
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Chop artichokes.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake in a covered container at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION