Metric Jester's Fusion Stirfry
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger (peeled, julienne)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 -4 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 lb spaghettini
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- put pot on to boil, and when rolling, add pasta.
- heat up wok or large skillet on medium.
- spin garlic, ginger, and walnuts in magic bullet or blender, us as much or as little water so that you get a thin paste.
- stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, soy sauce, sesame oil, cardamom and coriander and then set aside for later.
- stir-fry vegetables together.
- toss drained pasta with vegetables and sauce mix.
- eat and enjoy.
- NOTE: you could add just about any type of meat or nut to the vegetable stir-fry if you want more protein .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like food! I like video games! I've never been able to combine the two successfully. <br /> <br />I live in St. Catharines Ontario, and was taught how to cook by both my parents. <br /> <br />I have been working on what I like to call "Quick and Dirty Recipes". They are recipes with very little prep time, and very easy to put together. They are also the kind of recipe you can do on a budget for only one or two people. Most of them you can prep for long before (as long as the cut food keeps) and just throw them together at a moment's notice.</p>