Meringue & Raspberry Cream Torte
- Ready In:
- 2 kg vanilla and strawberry ripple ice cream
- 300 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 10 meringue nests, crushed
- 300 g raspberries, extra
- Line a 22cm round spring-form cake tin with plastic wrap.
- Allow ice-cream to soften but not melt, place one third of the ice-cream into cake tin's base, cover with half the raspberries, then half the meringues.
- Continue to layer ending with a layer of ice-cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- To serve: remove from freezer, remove wrap & turn onto a large plate, top with extra raspberries.
Join The Conversation